La Fiermontina and Palazzo Bozzi Corso are committed to ensuring that all regulations and procedures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 are strictly followed daily, as dictated by WHO guidelines.
We aim to guarantee the highest standards of hygiene, safety and cleanliness for the protection of our Guests and employees.
More details can be found below:
ROOMS AND SUITES
We have reviewed and increased all sanitation procedures, with special attention to all frequently used objects such as door handles, light switches, remote controls and so on.
PERSONAL SAFETY PROTECTION DEVICES
– All personal safety protection devices such as masks, gloves and hand sanitising gel are made available to Guests and employees free of charge.
– Hand sanitising gel dispensers and special refuse bins are available to Guests throughout the Resort.
– Masks are always mandatory in communal areas, and in outdoor spaces when an interpersonal distance of at least 1 metre (3 feet) cannot be guaranteed.
– All communal spaces are constantly sanitised and we aim to ensure that social distancing is respected at all times by Guests and employees.
– Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels, credit card terminals and communal toilets is carried out several times a day.
– A 1 metre (3 feet) safety distance between tables is guaranteed in our bar and restaurant areas both indoors and outdoors. For this reason, advance restaurant booking is required due to the reduced seating capacity.
– A doctor will be available in case of emergency.
– We have appointed a Covid Manager whose constant supervision ensures the correct application of safety protocols at all times, for the safeguard of our Guests and employees.
– Anyone wishing to enter the resort will have their temperature checked with a digital thermometer before being allowed access.
– According to the new Covid-19 legislation, it is mandatory for visitors from abroad to register prior to arrival on the following government link:
– Entrance into the Country is subject to a negative molecular or antigenic test taken not more than 48 hours before arrival. (Further restrictions may apply for some countries; always check official travelling guidelines in your country of origin.)
– On-line check-in is required to minimise the risk of cross-contamination; we will send Guests the link via e-mail 3 days before arrival.
– Masks must be worn upon arrival (we will provide them if needed). Masks are mandatory in communal areas. No masks needed when in your room or in the garden (unless minimum safe distancing cannot be guaranteed when interacting with employees).
– Guests and visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival with a digital thermometer in order to access the Resort.
– Upon arrival, we will also ask Guests to fill in and sign a self-assessment form.
– A minimum safety distance of 1 metre (3 feet) is always recommended when interacting with other people.
– Our employees are equipped with masks and subject to daily temperature checks at the start of every shift.
– Porters wear disposable gloves when handling Guests’ luggage, as well as Guests’ car keys and vehicles.
– Hand sanitising gel dispensers and special refuse bins are available throughout the Resort, and employees are required to sanitise their hands regularly.
– A minimum safety distance of 1 metre (3 feet) must be observed when interacting with other people.
Best Price Guaranteed